- Make sure you schedule your annual checkup now!
- Try to exercise at least three times per week. Endorphins are magical. When you exercise, your brain releases the feel-good chemicals, giving you an instant mood boost. Additionally, try to take your workout outdoors.
- You can let your body guide you, selecting the fresh fruits and vegetables, grass-fed meats, and raw milk cheeses that appeal to you most.
- Drink more water.
- Eliminate processed foods from your meals.
- Understand your individual health and body type. Buy a Fitbit or other device and start to track your exercise results.
- Pay off debt. Studies show that financial stress can lead to mental health issues
- Try to get 8 hours of sleep every night. If you are getting less sleep every night than the recommended seven or eight hours, try this recipe for a week; turn off your devices, squash the lights, and go to bed an hour earlier. See what a difference it can make.
At Columbia River Insurance Services we believe our greatest asset is the relationships we build with our clients and we are dedicated to being the right choice for all of your insurance and financial needs. We take pride in our ability to tailor a comprehensive package that maximizes your insurance protection while minimizing money out of your pocket.