The Role of Brokers with Exchanges
Agents and brokers will be permitted to help the client through the process but must meet state requirements for these roles. Our firm has completed all the necessary training and certification to help our clients navigate the Oregon and Washington Exchanges. The good news is that you can select plans outside the exchange as well, and we are prepared to offer options including those in the exchange.
The Benefits of Using Me for Your Benefits Needs
- We provide education about the availability of qualified health plans.
- We provide impartial information about enrollment in qualified plans.
- We facilitate enrollment in qualified plans.
- We help people in resolving problems with their health plan.
- There is no additional cost to individuals or businesses.
As a local independent agency, we represent many companies. We always maintain and deliver personal attention and strive for first class customer service. Our expertise lies within our well trained and experienced agents.
We value your feedback and we want to hear from you. There are a number of ways for you to get in touch with us.
If you would like to speak to us right away, please call us today and speak to any of our experienced Medicare insurance agents. In Vancouver, please call us at 360.883.5776. In Portland, please call us at 503.382.9091. If email is your preference, you may email us at [email protected]